Enchanting Content Creation for Your Business
Do any of the following scenarios sound familiar?
- Your website needs fresh, optimized copy to help increase organic traffic.
- You want to create dynamic gated content to drive leads to your business.
- Your out-of-date marketing materials could use some TLC.
- You need contributors to your website or blog to keep it current.
- You came up with a great idea for an essay or non-fiction book, but you need help organizing your thoughts and getting started.
It’s your business and your livelihood. You’re enthusiastic about what you do, so why not work with someone who will be just as excited and ready to cheer you on?
What I Write…
My experience includes crafting eBooks, blog posts, and marketing materials for B2B and B2C audiences. I’ve also written long-form news features and reported on trending news for community publications across North America. I’m well versed in search engine optimization (SEO) best practices for blogs, web copy, and other content.
I am ready to take on any size project, including but not limited to:
- Website content
- Blog posts
- Informative articles
- News and thought leadership articles
- Marketing collateral
- Ad copy
- Press releases
- Email marketing copy
- Creative non-fiction essays
See a few samples of my work in my portfolio.
Have another idea? Just ask! I’m happy to offer consultation on short-term and long-term projects and help you develop a content strategy, too.
… & What I Write About
No topic or industry is too “out there,” whether you’re selling organic skincare products or developing the next big SaaS.
Professionally, I’ve carved a niche for myself writing about B2B tech: machine learning, cloud computing, blockchain, tech for government and property insurance… you name it!
However, I’m not limited by subject matter. Once upon a time, I wrote blog posts about everything from the 4 C’s of diamonds to how to find a playdate for your puppy. (Aw!) For a time, I maintained my own blogs about yoga and local restaurant reviews.
In short: anything goes!
Let’s Get Started
No two writing projects are alike–and why should they be? Email me and we can create something uniquely suited to your needs.
Have a finished or in-progress piece that needs some TLC? I also offer comprehensive editing services.