Enchanting Content Creation for Your Business
Do any of the following scenarios sound familiar?
- Your website needs fresh, optimized copy to help increase organic traffic.
- You want to create dynamic gated content to drive leads to your business.
- Your out-of-date marketing materials could use some TLC.
- You need contributors to your website or blog to keep it current.
- You came up with a great idea for an essay or non-fiction book, but you need help organizing your thoughts and getting started.
It’s your business and your livelihood. You’re enthusiastic about what you do, so why not work with someone who will be just as excited and ready to cheer you on?
What I Write
I have a master’s degree in English and creative writing and several years of experience as a writing lecturer and tutor. Over the past several years, I’ve carved out a career in content marketing and editing.
My experience includes crafting eBooks, blog posts, and marketing materials for a variety of audiences in the public and private sectors. I’ve also written long-form news features and reported on trending news for community publications across North America. I’m also well versed in search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
I am ready to take on any size project, including but not limited to:
- Website content
- Blog posts
- Informative articles
- News and thought leadership articles
- Marketing collateral
- Ad copy
- Press releases
- Email marketing copy
- Creative non-fiction essays
- Collaboration on fictional/creative works
Have another idea? Just ask! I’m happy to offer consultation on short-term and long-term projects and help you develop a content strategy, too.
No topic is too out there. Professionally, I’ve written on everything from implementing machine learning technology for insurance carriers to finding a playdate for your puppy. And once upon a time, I maintained my own blogs about yoga and local restaurants.
(Want to know more? I discuss my education and career history on my About page.)
What I Won’t Write
While I’m ready to adapt to just about any project, there are a few things I’m not so keen on. These include:
- LinkedIn profiles
- Cover letters
- Academic essays
Let’s Get Started
No two writing projects are alike–and why should they be? Email me and we can create something uniquely suited to your needs.
Have a finished or in-progress piece that needs some TLC? I also offer comprehensive editing services.