Your muse is pushing you to take action and live your boldest, most creative life.
It’s time to listen and make those ideas manifest.
Introducing The Muse Manifesto
The Muse Manifesto is a digital magazine for anyone daring to live a creative life. The inaugural Winter 2022 issue is centered around making the new year your boldest and most creative year. It includes nearly 70 pages of reflection exercises, rituals, and new routines to implement in 2022.
(Best of all: it’s free. Download the issue at the link below.)
Contents of the Winter 2022 issue:
- 22 questions to ask yourself to start 2022
- A guide to writing your creative manifesto
- 9 signs it’s time for a social media detox
- A simple ritual to release limiting beliefs
- An easy morning routine for anyone who isn’t a morning person
- 12 reading recommendations for creative inspiration
- What to include in a bullet journal
- How to synch your creativity with the phases of the moon
- Tarot spreads and spells
- And more!
Download the issue below.
Why The Muse Manifesto?
The Muse Manifesto is a radical declaration of your creative power.
The Muse: In Greek myth, the inspirational goddesses of literature, science, and the arts
Many people view the muse as something external. But the muse isn’t really some divine force, accessible to us only in short bursts. The muse is inside us at all times. To borrow from painter Frida Kahlo, we are all our own muses.
The Manifesto: A document outlining a radical viewpoint or political platform
Art movements have long been using manifestos to declare their aesthetic goals and highlight their departures from their predecessors. The manifesto announces itself to the world as a bold step in a new direction. And the word itself — “manifesto” — implies something to manifest, to take physical form.
Download the Winter 2022 Issue
Get the issue for free at jenmeli.com/muse.